Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Clock is Ticking

A lot of my female friends around my age, 25 years young, want to settle down, get married and progress towards having children. My friends that dont have children, really want children. And I'm starting to get that yearning as well...

I've been having these dreams and experiences. It seems like everything in my life is pointing out that I am missing a little someone in my life. So, I've decided to do something about that! My mother will not be happy and she even threated to kick me out if I went through with my plan, but I just cant help myself. Something deep down in my soul is telling me that I want a puppy. (I know y'all didnt think that I was talking about a stinking ass baby!...um, ugh!).

I had a dream about the puppy below. In my dream I left him at home in a box for a few days and he was hungry, but happy to see me when I returned. Last saturday, my hunny and I were at the mall and I saw the same puppy. We made eye contact...and I fell in love. As we walked by, the puppy got up, wagged his tail and wanted to come to me, but he was on a leash. Then I realized that the puppy that displays on my schools account screen saver is a white poodle. Thats three signs, and three is my lucky number.

I can't believe I feel like this over a dog, but my puppy clock is ticking!



No comments:

Post a Comment