Ok I know your wondering what does Black men fried foods sex and violence have to do with the price of cheese? Well many of us black men are dying from Fried Foods (pork chops, fried chicken, French fries, bacon etc) Sex-(going swimming with no wetsuit) and Violence (genocide-the black on black routine killings in our community) My biggest question is WHY??? Now we all know that I have my own theories on this subjects but I would love to hear from you. However here are a few of mine. (You knew this was coming right??)
Fried Foods
I watched the movie Soul food the other weekend and I could really identify with Big momma. Church on Sunday and plenty of fried foods after church, either at the church itself (dinner plates) or at Big momma’s house afterwards. Well I came to really love fried foods regardless that a lot of my family suffered from high blood pressure, diabetes, weight problems etc. You couldn’t get this black man to stop killing himself slowly with food. Well I went the Dr office last year and guess what? I’m pre-diabetic. Well no need to worry though cause I’ve been working out and eating right ever since. I realized that many companies were targeting my fat black ass. Who you wonder?? Mickey D’s, KFC’s, Burger King and oh yes even round table pizza. So my thought is that I would rather live!! Hell there are too many things already out there to kill a black man and I wasn't going to let food be one of them.
Sex
Ah yeah here we go S-E-X gotta have it RiGhT?? Well it seems that many people are sleeping around nowadays unprotected. Well I’m just saying (especially to my young brothers) that it is proven that if you keep sleeping around you will one day get something that you can not get rid of. A BABIES MOMMA!!! Yeah thats right a babies momma, Hell Aids- babies momma whats the difference they both gonna kill you. With the babies momma you just going to be broke when you die. lol
Violence
Violence, this is my favorite love to hate topic. You see from 2008-2009 I had lost 3 cousins and 1 nephew, all killed by gun violence in the Bay Area. I had one more cousin shot in that time period but he survived. I was thinking to myself one day on how we could possibly curb this wave of violence that’s paralyzing many of our communities. Cause one things for sure if your from Sacramento Ca or Queens Ny theres some black on black crime going down. Why is this??
Yeah, yeah I know ni66a did this, ni66a said that, NI66A PLEASE!!!! It’s genocide of your own kind!!! It’s like look in the mirror and kill yourself, It’s like, like some Jim Jones drink the kool aid kill your brother type shit. DAMN I HATE THIS SHIT!! But then I digress, Let me know how you REALLY feel.
Fm-Ram
Fm-Ram Friday’s
I like this! Haven't left a comment yet but I will.. sorry to hear about your folks.. But yes We as a people continue to struggle with all 3 aspects of what u have listed.. Lack of education is it.. I see it all the time with the brothas in the neighborhood I came up in.. Simple Minded ass hell! Can't think Past 5 mins! No Mentors in the Hood.. Evryone wanna be Entertainers. Athletes or Rappers.. smh
ReplyDelete