I went to Food Co. last night. All I wanted was a bag of stir fry veggies and some damn vanilla fudge drumsticks. The store was crowded and the lines were long. I've never like the grocery store and every time I think about going I start itching. I'm itching right now thinking about it.
So at the checkout stand this asian lady in front of me is yelling at the cashier and telling him to make sure all the toothpaste she is buying is $1.00. She can't even get her money out for looking at the screen trying to make sure the 50 effin toothpastes she has on the conveyor belt is $1.00. The the asian lady behind me has a million stinky kids and they're all standing close to me. I mean they're literally touching me, they're standing so effin close. And the little boy is dressed like a girl, he had on a purple shirt with ruffles and flowers. WTH.
After all that, its my turn! Finally...I wanted to get out of there FAST. My total comes to $7.08. I gave the cashier boy $20.10 because I didnt want a lot of change. He looks at me and says, "so you don't want the two pennies back?" He was serious. He didn't know how to make change from 10 cents. What is the world coming to? I didn't have the patience to explain that he can give me two pennies instead of keeping them. So I looked in my purse for the exact change. And he had the nerve to look at me like I was stupid and say it's a nickel and three pennies.
I'd rather starve then go back to Food Co!
lol yo i feel u. from havin patients waiting in line. to the dirty fingers having kids touching me, sneezing on me, and jus not paying attention to what theyre parent is sayin. i be wanting snatch they lil asses up! i hate when a muffuca has a 100 things in their basket and ill have 1 or 2 things. and they wont let me go before them. lol shit be havin me hot.. lucky i dnt catch em in the parking lot.. hahaha
ReplyDelete