"I am married to a Black man—dark-skinned, 100 percent cocoa. To me, there is nothing more physically beautiful on this earth. Notice I said physically. Outside of that, there are plenty of more financially, intellectually and emotionally stable options. It’s time to taste the unknown. There are just too many—too many bright and beautiful single Black women waiting for their Black prince charming, only to see more and more of them riding off with their porcelain-skinned beauties. My question is what are you waiting for—a baby and no ring? Black men are obviously seeing a lot in others they like. As an open-minded woman, I can tell you from experience some things about white are right. In no particular order, here are the reasons you should be giving vanilla a chance." (http://www.madamenoire.com/)
According to LaShaun Williams there are 8 reasons a black woman should date a white man. Go to madamenoire.com to read the full article. I discussed my distaste of the article with a fellow colleague and he came up with 8 reasons why black men date outside their race. Let me know what you all think about it.
Top Reasons Black Men Consider Dating outside their race:
1. Black women have a BWA (Black Woman Attitude)
Many grow up with some type of conflict in the household and learn that
Being confrontational, abrasive and aggressive is the way to solve all problems
2. Black women tend to be controlling.
Where you at? Who you with? Where you going? What you doing?
(Naw, you shouldn’t be doing xyz)
3. Black women also tend to think (more so then others) that they don’t need no man for anything. This mentality tends to show itself through their conversations and their actions. (Very counterproductive)
4. Black women don’t know how to make a Man feel like a Man. ( Cater to his wants & needs, and let him lead his family)
5. Black women have no boundaries when it comes to arguments. (Will call a man names like punk, bitch, talk about your mother, etc.)
6. Black women have too many expectations. (Expect everything)-(He broke, He Bald, He unemployed, He drive a Yugo)
7. Black women have entitlement issues. They feel that they are entitled to tear up your things or spend your money if they feel betrayed. (Not humble)
8. Too many baby daddies’. (Just Kidding :)....Not really :))
I like this article. Lol shit is dead on! Dnt get me wrong I love BLACK woman but ga damn they are no joke. My girl is miXed. Portugese and Black. And she has been applying that 5th reason why... smh I keep tryin to tell her to stop challenging me.. now when I slap the shit outta her its gonna be a issue lol naw fuckin with u.. not goin to jail over no chick! NEGATIVE
ReplyDeleteLOL....that list made me chuckle....although I'm not "THAT BLACK WOMAN" I do know many who are. The attitude, the where u at who u with, the "yo mama a bitch", him in the bucket...LMAO...I've been pushed many many times to get to that point but i try to refrain...ok your colleague listed these reasons why one should date OUTSIDE their race but what about the hundreds of reasons they should date INSIDE their race...but despite all the negative connotations that the BLACK man gets i still LOVE me a black man...The Blacker the Berry the Sweeter the juice
ReplyDelete